Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MMR & COACHING CUPID


Affirmation of the Day: I am phenomenal. I am one of a kind. I am authentic. There is on one else like me in the world. I am exceptional. I am a leader. I am destined for greatness. I am special. I am important. I AM!!
Dhylles Davis
Professional Entrepreneur
347-863-4755
dhylles@gmail.com
www.dhyllesdavis.com
www.startlivingstopexisting.com


"You are an accomplishment from the day you were born!"

No comments:

Post a Comment