Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Monday, November 25, 2013

THE REAL HOUSE WIVES ATLANTA PORSHA STEWART SLAMS HER CO HOST

In last week’s episode of The Real Housewives of AtlantaNeNe Leakes called a conference between all the housewives so thatPhaedra Parks and Kenya Moore could hash out their differences over the controversy surrounding the fact that Moore had been inappropriately texting Parks’ husband, Apollo Nida.
“I was sitting there and I was trying to be quiet,” Parks and Moore’s costar Porsha Stewart told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
“I was just looking forward to having a good girls’ night and then I had to sit down and listen to lie after lie after lie.”
Stewart was annoyed by the fact that Moore wouldn’t admit what she did was wrong.
“It’s one thing to make a mistake,” Stewart said. “It’s another thing not to own it. So, I thought that was just poor taste and a low character value for her not to even admit what she had done and just simply apologize.”
Stewart doesn’t think it’s at all appropriate that Moore was texting Nida in the first place.
“Hell no!” Stewart said. “None of my staff, my assistant, my publicist, nobody is going to have my man’s number, period. So if it’s a girlfriend, you’re definitely not going to have it.”
But Moore wasn’t the only person who should be held accountable — Nida was just as guilty.
“They were both in the wrong,” Stewart said. “Now, I don’t know if Apollo told Phaedra immediately, but if he did respond to her anything besides, ‘I don’t think this is appropriate,’ he was in the wrong too.”
Steward also suggested that Parks needs to talk to Nida about the difference between right and wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment