Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MMR & COACHING CUPID

Affirmation of the Day: I do everything in my power every single day to be happy and make my life as peaceful as possible. I am at a great space and choosing to stay this way. My life is amazing but yet simple and will not complicate it. I have all I need and want. Of course I want it all but won't stress myself if I don't get it right away. It will happen in due time. Enjoying my journey!



Dhylles Davis
Certified Professional Life Consultant
The Coaching Cupid - Helping people fall in love with life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment