Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Who is the Talented Ron Faison

Have you ever wondered if there's a man who can do it all? Well #MMR has found ONE! His name is Ron Faison. We met Ron Faison at this months, Sunday Evening Serenade with Ms. Olivia Gilmore. Ron hosted a spectacular event filled with beautiful songbirds. He was funny, charismatic, enchanting and connected to his audience. Guess WHAT? WE GOT AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!

MMR: Hello Ron, How are you?

RON: I'm doing well! How about yourself?

MMR: I'm fantastic. Thank you for hosting such a spectacular event! How did you get involved with it?

RON: It was a blessing to be considered by Olivia to be apart of such a great event with great people. She reached out to me and asked if I would host the event. I immediately accepted and have been on board for the last 3 shows. If she will have me, I will be on board for the rest (laughter).

MMR: Well I have to tell you it is great being apart of the night with a host like you. How did you start hosting?

RON: Well, I didn't start as a host. My love is music! I've been playing instruments in the church every Sunday for as long as I can remember.

MMR: Great!! What instrument do you play?

RON: I'm a pianist

MMR: WOW! So how has hosting an event like this keep you connected with music?

RON: Events like this are inspiring. I love being connected using the gifts GOD has given me. I give GOD the praise for the gift and allowing me to be in the presence of great musicians.

MMR: Well again Ron, your an amazing vessel and it was awesome experiencing this night with you

RON: The pleasure is all mines




To find out more about Ron Faison: 

To invite us to cover your next event or create a blog about YOU email mmrbeyond@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment