Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

6 Most Memorable Moments on this years BET Awards

©AP / Pharrell WilliamsAfter nearly four hours of prizes, performances and the occasional bleeped expletive, the 2014 BET Awards came to a close. When it was all over, Pharrell Williams had two trophies, as did newcomer August Alsina, and Lil Wayne dropped the mike, apparently breaking it.

Here's a look at some of the memorable moments that emerged from Sunday night's ceremony, broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre on BET:

Accepting her fifth consecutive award for female hip-hop artist, Nicki Minaj gave a rambling speech in which she said she was recently near death.
"The other day, literally I didn't tell anybody this, I really thought I was about to die. Like, I was saying my prayers to die. And I didn't even want to call the ambulance because I thought, 'Well if I call the ambulance, it's going to be on TMZ,'" Minaj said, as some of the audience laughed.
"And I would rather sit there and die," she added, looking to the crowd. "And it made me realize I don't care what anybody got to say. I'm going to do me."

Read More & See more photos: http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/2014-bet-awards-29499.gallery#!wallState=0__%2Ftv%2F2014-bet-awards-29499.gallery%3FphotoId%3D142350

Keri Washington


 Zendaya
 
 
 
 
Gabrielle Union

No comments:

Post a Comment