Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Remy is OUT

Remy Ma Details Papoose Marriage, Nicki Minaj Relationship In Angie Martinez Prison Interview

Remy Ma, who has 10 days left in her prison sentence, was recently asked if she expected her now-husband Papoose to hold her down while she was in prison.
“Absolutely not,” Remy Ma says in a phone interview with Power 105.1′s Angie Martinez. “I’m still shocked….the fact that he’s official. He’s an official dude, really. Like, nobody can ever front on that. He held it down better than some of my best friends that I grew up with and…family members. He’s official.”
The female emcee also extended her support for Nicki Minaj. “Nick has always been a supporter and vice versa,” Remy Ma says. “I like what she does. She’s done wonderful things for females, but I just wish there was more of them. I don’t know what they’re doing; they’re letting these guys take over.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment