Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Monday, March 9, 2015

MMR Ent News- Tami Roman



We told you late last week that when asked on Twitter if she would be joining season five of “Basketball Wives LA,” Evelyn Lozada made it clear that she had moved past that stage in her life and wanted no parts of the show or the franchise in general.
“I was given an offer, but declined. Just not a good fit for my life, I’ve moved on.”
But the show is still a good fit for Tami Roman, who is officially making the jump from Miami to LA.
Roman confirmed that she is indeed going to show up and show out for the upcoming season after arriving at an event for “Basketball Wives LA” star Malaysia Pargo late last month.
“The people have been wanting to see myself, Evelyn, and Shaunie back on TV. We can’t leave them wanting more. When they asked me to be a part of the situation, I said, ‘Let me get back in there because people are familiar with me from ‘Basketball Wives.’ I’m just here to get to know the ladies. People associate me with being 100 percent real. I’m completely transparent at all times, so I think that’s what their particular version of ‘Basketball Wives’ is missing. Somebody to just come in and give the real. I’m here to just talk to the girls, get to know them, and find out what’s really going on. Get all the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment