Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Thursday, November 19, 2015

MMR on Entertainment News: Tracy is back better than ever



Seventeen months after a car crash that nearly left him brain-dead, Tracy Morgan has made a miraculous recovery and is now getting back to work — and we’re not just talking about how he hosted Saturday Night Live last month. He’s in this week’s The Night Before and next year, he’ll be touring the country with the aptly named Picking Up the Pieces Tour.
The 47-year-old also is stating outright that he’s back and better then ever in a set of new ads for Foot Locker’s Week of Greatness. Yahoo Celebrity sat down with the former30 Rock star to talk about being “back” and looking to the future.For you, what’s the definition of being back?
Being back, well, coming from out of a coma, to me being back means coming out of a coma. That’s being back. When you’re in a coma, you’re pretty much knocking on the door, so to ask me that is a different definition [of being back] than normal people who’ve never been in a coma. The most important part of my recovery: coming out of that coma. If I don’t come out of the coma, there is no recovery.
People have been amazed at how quickly you’ve made such progress…
I think people are more just amazed that I’m alive. You could look at it as me being funny and all those things, but, in my mind and in my eyes, people are just happy that I’m alive and that I survived that crash. Nobody wants to see anyone die like that. That was really terrible what happened to Jimmy Mack [Morgan’s friend James McNair who died in the same crash].

No comments:

Post a Comment