Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CIARA'S PREGNANT N HER FIANCE HAS 3 BABIES MOMMAS?????

Ciara knows her baby's gender, but she's not ready to share the news publicly just yet. Hours after the "Overdose" singer revealed that she's pregnant with her first child on The View, the mom-to-be talked about the next phase of her personal life during an interview with HuffPost Live on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
News of Ciara's pregnancy came less than three months after she got engaged to rapper/producer Future. "It really is a blessing. It's the most exciting time in my life. I'm really excited, like a little kid." In regard to the sex of her firstborn, Ciara admitted, "I did have a preference before I found out what it was…[the result] was different than what I thought, but my fiancé got what he wanted."
The "Body Party" singer may be known for her belly-baring outfits, but she's excited to dress her baby bump in looser material. "I kind of want to take the theme that 'baggy is the new sexy.' I don't know, I just want to be comfortable. When I can't wear heels anymore, I won't wear heels. I'll be putting on my Jordans. My Jordans and my Uggs will be my best friends, but it's all about being comfortable."

No comments:

Post a Comment