Who WE are

NY, United States
Major M.I.N.C. Radio (MMR) is a blog site with a combination of Entertainment News updates, Independent artist music & promotional updates. The goal of MMR is to continue to penetrate the World Wide Web with people who are focused on making a difference no matter the industry. We pride ourselves in bridging the gap between the beginning successor and the most profound in the industry. To be added to our site: MAJORMINCRADIO@GMAIL.COM

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Floyd Mayweather and TI/Tiny


Floyd Mayweather Jr. got into a physical altercation with rapper T.I. early Sunday morning (May 25) in Las Vegas, and now the undefeated boxing champion is speaking out on what really went down, while also apologizing to T.I.’s wife Tameka “Tiny” for calling her a bitch.
T.I. reportedly instigated the fight with Mayweather Sunday inside a Las Vegas Fatburger restaurant after the rapper confronted the boxer about getting too close with Tiny.Witnesses said T.I. walked up to Mayweather and they exchanged some words. In one video of the incident, Mayweather can be heard yelling at T.I. to “control your bitch” before T.I. takes a swing at Mayweather, which is what sparked the loud “chair-tossing brawl,” as reported by TMZ. In attempt to clear the air, Floyd Mayweather reached out to our friends over at NecoleBitchie.com and explained that the fight was all over a simple misunderstanding about a photo that T.I.’s wife Tiny posted to her Instagram account.The picture, which shows Mayweather posing with Tiny and a group of women (and LisaRaye?), had apparently rubbed T.I. the wrong way, but Floyd says the rapper has nothing to worry about because he and Tiny are just friends.
“I been knowing Tiny before T.I.” he told Necole Bitchie. “I’ve never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the [May 3rd] fight, she brought Tiny with her. They came to the fight.

 



Read more: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Apologizes to Tiny, Explains Fight with T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment